Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Batman Begins

MY MOVIE REVIEW
Last night, Pam and I went to see Batman Begins. The reviews have been so good, I was really excited. However, the film didn't meet with my expectations. Having recovered the $100 I thought I lost through the hole in my pocket, I decided to splurge on the large popcorn/large soda combo. Pam and I sat down and watched the previews, and then huddled in our seats anticipating watching Batman, Robin, Commisioner Gordon, and Alfred up to their latest hijinks.

Holy letdown, Batman! This film had nothing I've come to love about the Caped Crusader. His wit, his gray outfit, and the red Batphone. Where was the Joker? The Riddler? Catwoman? Where was the cool Batmobile (the Ford Futura that Adam West drove)?

This sucked! Instead, we were tortured into watching Batman's beginnings, his training, and his love for some chick. Everyone knows Batman had a secret thing for Catwoman, who wasn't even in the movie.

In the end, the best thing about this movie was the large popcorn, which got stuck in my teeth. I don't think this movie should have been called Batman Begins. It should have been called Some Batman Impersonator Begins.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT'S FUNNY. HA HA.
NOW GET BACK TO WORK.
GG

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter