Thursday, June 30, 2005

MOVIE REVIEW: War of the Worlds

What can I say. I saw War of the Worlds today, and I was extremely disappointed. This movie was not even close to what was advertised.

First of all, the whole damn movie was a frigging VW Beetle. No shit. A VW Beetle driving around with Lindsay Frickin Lohan. And what the hell? I saw commercials, and in the commercials I was promised this:

1. That crazy bastard Tom Cruise
2. That cute little girl South Dakota
3. Aliens

There was none of this. There was only a goddam Beetle driving around. And Michael Keaton.

My final review? Piece of crap movie. Lies. Promises of alien destruction, and nothing but one long Volkswagen commercial. I asked for my money back, and they told me I was stupid.

Screw them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter